Go Pro " So what can a PADI Divemaster do? "
What can a PADI Divemaster do?
What we will you be able to do as a certified PADI Divemaster?
Here are a few :
• Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives.
• Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course.
• Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkelling program.
• Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience.
• Conduct the PADI Re-Activate or Scuba Review program.
• If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
• Earn the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
• Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of Open Water Diver course Training Dives 2, 3 and 4 at a ratio of two student divers per certified Divemaster.
• Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor during:
• Surface swims to and from the entry/exit point and during navigational exercises
• When the instructor conducts a skill, such as an ascent or descent, a PADI Divemaster can remain with other student divers (with an individual student or buddy team)
• Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
• Conduct the PADI Seal Team AquaMission
• Conduct subsequent dives under an instructor’s indirect supervision for Discover Scuba Diving participants after participants have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
• Teach Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
• Change peoples life forever
• Make new friends throughout the world
• Travel the World working in over 6500 PADI Dive Centers and Resorts as you go